Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's a GIRL!!


Well as you may have already read Gabe and I will welcome a sweet baby girl into this world this spring!! I for one could not be anymore excited! We havent had a baby girl on my side of the family in about 20 years!! So this is a big deal.. Gabe's parents have a grandson already so it will be alot of fun having a baby girl now too!
(we made a sweet baby girl & we cant wait to meet her) :)


I cant wait to make some decisions on a name, nursery furniture, nursery decor... Start buying clothes, and fun baby girl stuff!! Problem is... There is SOOOOOO much absolutely adorable stuff out there its so hard to decide what you want!! Thank goodness I have my mama to help me out and keep me in check a little bit or I probably would go completely crazy getting stuff! :-)

I am so excited to see how this little girl changes our lives.. I cant wait to see Gabe hold his daughter for the first time.. That will be a sight.. Gabe and a baby girl! I cant wait!! Daddys and daughters have such a neat relationship.. My dad did the girly stuff with me and my dad played in the mud with me! I have so many great memories with my daddy!
(Me & my daddy)

Girls and their mamas... Well if your a girl you know.. You cant beat that! I have never realized just how much my mama means to me until the ultrasound tech said.. "Its a GIRL'... All the things my mom ever tried to teach me, tell me, and show me finally all made sense...



With all that being said... I feel pretty good.. The only thing slowing me down is I could use a nap every afternoon just about the time I go in to work.. When this girl gets tired... Im tired and its time to go to bed.. I used to be such a night owl and now it seems like 10:00 is pretty late... I never got sick.. Not to much nausea.. And.. I love that I watch what I eat so carefully now... I cut out all the junk.. I do have a coke once in a while... But Ive actually lost weight.. This makes me happy!

Sooooo.. This has been one good week! We got great news on Monday.. Monday evening I got to surprise my gym girls with my news and they are beyond excited and seeing their faces was one of the sweetest things Ive ever seen! My little girl will have so many good role models in her life.. (not to mention I will have some awesome babysitters) Man I love my girls!
They have had an awesome week of workouts and we are all excited and looking forward to heading to Fayetteville this weekend for a great meet!!

I am blessed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    I can't wait to meet"her" either!!!!

    ~Zoey
    P.S. I'm under my mom's account...it won't let me change to mine:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Kelly!!!!!! I bet she will be adorable...not ugly!!!! Oooh that was a funny night.

    ReplyDelete