Thursday, November 10, 2011

What to do.. What to do...

Seems like even though Baby G wont be here for a while there is still so much to figure out... I like to have a plan I like to work on things ahead of time so Im prepared when I need to be...

Right now Im just stuck between a rock and a hard place...

Bottom line.. My husband and I have bills.. More than id like to have.. We work hard at paying our bills and doing our best to get things paid off and not add to our debt.. But theres only so much coming in each month so we just do the best we can... But is that enough? We have decided to add to our family and I worry that we are digging our selves a deeper hole.. I hear constantly that babies are expensive and then in the same breath I get told that it will be fine and it will work out..

We have been looking at getting me a more baby friendly vehicle.. Right now I just dont see how that will be possible... We need to get me something more reliable and something better for the baby but is that the smart thing to do if I would like to cut my work schedule back some when the baby comes?? I just dont know...

Thank goodness I work for a company that takes pretty great care of me... I am able to communicate with my bosses and we are usually able to come up with a plan that works for everyone... They have been great when I talk to them about my plans for what I would like to do when the baby gets here.. But when you cut back your schedule that means less money... Bottom line... My husband works the family business..This has its perks as well.. We are VERY lucky in some ways.. But there are some things that come with this that you just cant change and have to accpet as is.. Sometimes thats a little difficult.. He works so hard.. He usually works 6 days a week.. He works alot more than I do.. He doesnt complain and just keeps his head down and works hard.. In my opinion he goes above and beyond what is expected of him and that says alot about the kind of man he is.. .. I wish more people saw what kind of person he is and realized how amazing he really is.. :-)

We have so much to figure out and its so hard deciding what the right thing to do is.. I feel like Im not enjoying being pregnant like I should because I am so stressed out about how we will make ends meet if we add another car payment and I cut back my hours for a little while.. The saying "everything will work out" doesnt sit well with me.. I like black and white facts..

So in the mean time.. I guess since there are just certain things that I can not change as much as I want to I will have to take a deep deep breath and just let it go... I will have to concentrate on the things I can make better..

So... On that note.. I am so excited to be pregnant and I can not wait to meet our sweet baby.. I am so very much looking forward to the holiday season.. Its absolutely my favorite time of the year.. I can not wait for all the time I will get to spend with my parents, my aunt, and my cousins.. I am so so so very excited that competition season is here for my girls.. They have worked so hard and I can not wait to see them do well this year!! They are a huge part of my life and they make me smile every single day.. I am so very thankful for my mom during this time of my life.. I talk to her every single day about the things that are bothering me and she always has something comforting to say and makes me feel just a little bit better.. Thats really nice to have..

This last paragraph has already made me feel better... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment