Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not everything baby.....

This will be short but it was a great way to start the day...

So lately my mom has been calling me alot saying she found this and that on different baby websites and stores.. It just makes me smile seeing how excited she is.. I absolutely love it and can not wait to hand our sweet baby to my mama and watch her smile...

This morning my mom calls me a little excited about a website she found.. My mom just has an eye for super cute stuff that she knows I will like! (makes it alot easier when we have a lot of the same tastes) I could honestly give the entire job of doing the nursery over to my mom and not ask about it or see anything until she was completely done and I would not worry one bit and would be completely fine and not stress a second.. Will I do that?? Nope.. Im too excited.. But hey.. You never know.. maybe with the second or third baby!! ;-)

But this morning it wasnt talking about baby stuff that made me smile.. She called to show me a couple of items for a baby but mainly she wanted me to look at some stuff for me.. How sweet is that?? "Kelly, its going to be winter so you will need some warmer clothes.. You will have Christmas & New Years you know some things you might want to dress up for so we need to find some stuff for your growing tummy... :-)" My mama is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment