Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's FALL Ya'll

Well this is absolutely my favorite time of the year!!! The weather is just perfect.. College football every weekend!! GO HOGS!! Competition season starts for my girls!! Halloween!! Fall decorations!!! And early this fall we found out about Baby G.. So you can see why this is my favorite time of the year!!!

I absolutely love to decorate our house for holidays! I didnt get to do Halloween/Fall deco last year because we were to busy planning a wedding!! So I was more than excited to get out my stuff this year!! Growing up my mom just went all out.. Didnt matter what it was.. Holidays, birthdays.. Just any special occasion... So I got this from her! One of the many things she handed down to me! :-)

Lately we have been spending so much time outside enjoying the weather and the pups! The dogs LOVE to be outside.. Every morning we let them out they both go do their business and then just lay in the sun for about 1/2 an hour! I love to sit outside on my front porch and watch them play and read a good book.. A cold adult adult beverage would really top it off but.. Thats for a later date! ;-)

Yesterday my gymnasts, parents, family, and friends met down at Chaffee Crossing for a 5K to benefit the Fort Smith Humane Society! It was a lot of fun and the girls had a great time! Love seeing them get together to do things a little bit out of their comfort zone! They all ran like champs! Even the little level 4's! With their short legs and all they ran ran ran!!!! :-) The humane society brought out dogs to adopt and we found homes for 11 dogs yesterday!!! Pretty incredible huh!!! I wouldve loved to have taken this little boston terrier name Scooter home with me but he was older and I think we would be better off with a puppy so we can train it how we want since the baby is coming.. Needless to say it was a great day!!!

Pictures from the 5K!!




The bull dog belongs to one of my level 7's family! Shes a beauty huh!! My younger boxer Hagen was all about her!! :-)

Here are some pictures of some of the Fall/Halloween stuff going on in and around my house!!




Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment