Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9/11

What a day...

Where were you??
I was in Denton, TX.. It was my freshman year of college.. We were in class when we heard the news and they let class out so we could go get in touch with friends and family and make sure everyone was ok.. It was an eerie feeling watching the coverage on tv.. I hated being so far away from my parents and not being able to hug them.. Thank goodness all my family was safe & sound.. Fortunately I didnt directly know someone effected by this horrible news.. So many families experienced loss and tragedy..

Watching the TV coverage today.. Ten years later it still brings tears to my eyes.. The lives lost, the men and women who gave up countless hours to rescue who they could.. Its all just incredible and what so many people went through and experienced.. I know how just watching the coverage makes me feel.. I can not imagine actually being there and going through that..

All this really makes you think...
I have so many things to be thankful for and so many blessing in my life...

God Bless America...


Planes Strike the Twin Towers

25 Most Powerful Photos1

25 Most Powerful Photos

25 Most Powerful Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment