Saturday, September 24, 2011

One of those feel good days :-)

Well..   Its Saturday...

Its so nice outside.. The HOGS play this afternoon.. My brothers second engagement party is this evening.. Thats a lot to be happy!

Not to much going on at the Gryner Casa lately.. The husband has been sick.. Thats been a whole lot of not fun... He hasnt felt good in a week.. Praying he starts to feel better really soon.. Probably has to do with the fact that he never slows down and never takes a day off when he is sick... Got to love a hard working man.. Even when he is stubborn.. ;-)

Work for me has been up and down lately... Lately just a lot has been going on and cant seem to get a grip on things all at the same time.. Got to keep things interesting though right??!! The girls are doing so well though.. Cant compliment them enough.. There ability to work hard and not give up amazes me on a daily basis... Gymnastics isnt an easy sport... Its not easy to be a gymnast and its not easy to be a gymnasts parent.. Its a HUGE commitment on everyones part.. Sometimes as much as I love my job its not easy to be a gymnastics coach... There is so much I want for my girls but things dont always work out the way I want it to.. BUT.. Kids are so resilient and they keep showing up and keep coming back for more.. I am so very much looking forward to this competition season! Ive been saying this since last year but we start competing in a month and I cant wait.. Great things will happen for Flame Gymnastics this year.. Just wait ;-)





Pretty excited about the hogs playing today too! I absolutely love football season! The Hogs are off to a good start but.. Will they pull off the "W" today??? I think so!!

Little brothers engagement party is tonight! Congrats again to him and his lovely fiance Kathleen.. So happy and excited for Justin.. He has finally found his other half and I couldnt have picked a better one myself.. I wish you guys the best and cant wait to share your special day with you!!



So see. I told you.. Its just one of those day that make ya feel good! :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment