Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend was wonderful!!!!

This girl is a HUGE HOG FAN!! So I was super excited about going to the game this weekend!! We had awesome seats thanks to my boss that supports my HOG BALL obsession!! :-) We went up the hill about noon Saturday.. Hung out and ate some good food in the RV Park and then headed up to the stadium to watch the HOGS kick some rear!!! WPS!!! Great way to start the weekend!!!!




On Sunday.. Gabe and I just spent the day together running around.. Went to Academy, Wal-Mart, Sears, went to eat some awesome Mexican food, then went fishing for a while and let the dogs swim then rented a couple movies and called it a day! It was a great way to spend a day!

Yesterday.. Gabe and his buddy went to the lake and went diving so I had the day to myself... I mowed the yard (which i love to do.. some reason it relaxes me) cleaned house, did aboout 452 loads of laundry and then just sat outside and read and played with the boys!! Gabe finally got home and we went to Sears since they were having a mattress sale and oh my we found some mattresses we love but good grief they are expensive! Gabe is having a hard time sleeping in our bed and my back has been killing me so we thought we would go look since our mattress is pretty old.. But looks like were just going to have to tough it out...

Here are some shots of the boys playing outside!






So.. All in all we had a good weekend! This weather is absolutely wonderful!! I can not wait for this time of year! Fall is my favorite!! I cant wait to put up Halloween decorations.. Watch more Hog Ball... And I cant wait for meet season to get started!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Hagan and Diesel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    tempurpedic labor day sale

    ReplyDelete