Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful for Thursday

Well..

As this week comes to an end I am excited to say yay!! Its Thursday! Luckily my boss let me off tomorrow and Gabe & I are able to get out of town for a couple days! I love our little weekend trips... During the week Gabe's phone rings constantly and it seems like he never slows down.. So I love to get away for a little bit and give him the chance to relax!

We're heading to Texas this weekend.. Should be a great trip.. :-)

On a different note.. Im now down 7 pounds! Slowly but surely Im making progress. Im really hoping I can stick with dieting and exercise this time.. I think me setting a goal and working towards it sets a better example for my kiddos at the gym.. I think me pushing them to be stronger and healthier that they should expect the same from me.. So.. Im trying.. :-)

So.. How about these crazy storms?? Thankfully we didnt have really any damage.. My flower beds flooded some what.. BUT... That is definitely nothing to whine about.. My heart aches and goes out to those that are suffering due to the weather.. I am so thankful for my family, friends, and all the wonderful things in my life lately.. It can all change and even be taken away in just the blink of an eye..

I guess thats about it...

This was a boring post..

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! 7 lbs. Thats great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly! Just found your blog through Laci. Thought I'd say hi. Congrats on the 7 lbs...I have started a new diet every day this week, ha! Believe it or not, none of them work if you only do them one day at a time...bless my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete