Friday, May 20, 2011

Ready for a Break

Well it has been one long week at the gym... Seems like it has just been one thing after another.. Definitely always have to be on my toes and ready for whatever comes my way! I enjoy my job and wouldnt trade it for anything but I am thankful my a break once in a while.. AND... We are off the first week of June :-)

My job has been a challenge for me this year.. I started the year with 3 kids and coaching only level 8.. I ended the year with 12 kids and coaching level 6,7,and 8.. I am so thankful for a supportive boss, the best gym parents, and most of all kids that adapted to a change mid season.. And gave me a chance.. I am very much looking forward to a fun and productive summer.. The stuff my kids are doing now is just amazing.. I definitely have a talented group of girls and they make me smile every day.



See.. They are the best kids!

On a different note.. I have been busting my butt for 2 weeks now at the good ole Gryner Home Gym.. Its not easy at all.. I hate making myself work out BUT afterwards I feel great and Im happy I did it.. Its just the whole getting started process... Although its not getting easier yet.. Ive dropped 5 pounds.. So thats enough to make me almost smile.. :-) The beach trip will be here before we know it and I will NOT look like a beached whale out there!! So Im going to suck it up and keep at this working out thing. It will pay off.. It will pay off.. It will pay off...

What else...

I have the best husband.. He has worked so hard helping me around the house lately.. I planted a ton of stuff in our front flower beds and he put gutters on our house so my pretty plants wont drown and wash away.. AND.. He sent me yellow roses to work this week! What a guy huh?? Got to love when you walk into work and have pretty roses waiting for you! :-)




2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures!!!.......the roses were SO pretty!!! Instead of coach, let me take over and work out as my place.....that would be interesting(me being a coach)!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete